The freezing cold water hit my body as though it’s gonna freeze every living cell in me. It was that early and I was so sleepy I had to drag myself to the toilet like a walking zombie. Yup, the water definitely woke me up, big time.
It was crucial to me that I start the day with a positive energy encrusting my every move. After all, this is what my life is gonna be like for the next two years. We made our way to the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of RSUP Sardjito only to wait for another hour before we actually sat down and were briefed about the posting or ‘stase’ we are gonna be in for the next 11 weeks.
I hit the jackpot. 10 weeks of outstation in Banyumas.
Ghhrrrreeeatttt lah.
Positive energy malina ...... positive energy malina ........
*forcefully contracting my intercostals muscles so that enough oxygen can be delivered to my brain.
After awhile, I got accustomed to the idea I guess. It shouldn’t be that bad unless I myself choose it to be that way. And plus, they were saying how you can like deliver 5 to 6 babies in a week in Banyumas. So for experience and knowledge, I am rather happy with the place I got. It’s gonna be fun too since my teammates who received the same fate as mine, are awesome! We’re gonna rock Banyumas peopleeee!
To my housemates, Hema & Aisyah .... you guys can do it, too! I was kinda hoping that we’re gonna be posted at the same place, though. But hey, life can’t be all peaches and cream. Plus who knows, maybe the knowledge obtained from different places of study can help us to be a better doctor! Hehe.
Now how to tell Syauqi that he will be girlfriend-less for at least 10 weeks. Our relationship basically feeds on healthy skype sessions and long distance calls. I guess it just needs to feed on something else now for a while. Either way, we’ll make this workkk! Yipee.
Insyaallah, will post more on my days as a DOMU (dokter muda) and the cases I found in the hospital from time to time.
What is knowledge and experience if it’s not shared, right? :)
5 comments:
ganbatte-ne, malina! :)
Thank you dear!
healthy skype session..funny yet (entah)cute kot?
hahaha! meshtilah! :p
All the best Mal!
Post a Comment