Sorry for the unintentional hiatus. Truthfully, things had been super crazy busy over the past few weeks.
OSCE is finally over, marking my moment of freedom. Oh ya, the sweetness of it crept through my deepest veins. I am beyond estatic, mostly because I will be home soon, spending quality time with the family and girlfriends; and of course, Syauqi. Long distance relationship has gotten much much easier for us over the past year, mostly because our priorities were shifted to many other paths. But hey, what doesn't kill ya will only make you stronger right?
One black woolen sweater
Two people's memories
After the rain, it becomes harder to forget
To forget that I still love you
Such beautiful lyrics. Woan Shiang gave me a few nice chinese songs over a year ago and thought me the meanings behind the words of some of the songs. Surprisingly, I have been smitten to them ever since. It shows that you don't really need to know the language to connect to the message that the singer/poet is trying to convey. Probably that's the reason why we get goosebumps while listening to quranic recitations over the radio. You often don't know the meanings, but through faith, you enjoy listening to it, very much.
Beautiful, isn't it?
1 comment:
UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT
Post a Comment