Jun 13, 2010

Glimmer

It's nice to have someone who can always cheer you up when you have doubts about every single (petty) thing. At times, it goes without saying, and that's always the best. Being friends with him for a very long time has taught him a lot about one thing. Patience.

I have always been so hard-headed about everything, that it annoys me (even) at times. I rarely listen to people, especially when it's something I really simply do not believe in. He's always there from the beginning, and today he showed me how much he actually know me despite the sometimes cruel distance. A year, that's how long it has been.

Years ago, we made this cute imaginary chart whereby we stated the predictions of the highs and lows of our relationship. Truthfully enough, it came out just the way we predicted (retrospectively speaking). I can't imagine how our lives would be if he hadn't taken the chance. I was amazed by his lack of fear at that time, even now when it comes to certain things, and all he say is (everytime i asked him); Just follow your heart, darling.


And maybe that's exactly what i should do now.

3 comments:

Lola MK said...

like.like.like.so sweet la u guys..=)

malinaramlan said...

:)) Thanks Lolaaa!

KecHiQuE oLiGoS said...

malina...
bila dah start berbunga cinta :P