May 29, 2010

Black lines

I woke up today with the heaviest feeling ever. It's the feeling as though i'm carrying the weight of the whole universe on my shoulders. Sounds utterly stupid and crazy right, I know. But lately I realized how tensed up I can be on certain ocassions, even for something that is so miniscule and microscopic. Haha. Homaigadd, snap out of it, Malina!

***

I miss

The chill pill says: Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

Sighs :)

4 comments:

ain said...

The chill pill says: Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

i say: riding motorcycle to d6 with friend, is better than walking alone to parsley. hehe'

sayang mal! xpe, jgn homesick,k. nak balik dah! :)

malinaramlan said...

Hahahaha riding motorcycle ANYWHERE is better than WALKING! :p

Ain, jom parsleyyyyyy huu

KecHiQuE oLiGoS said...

malina....
stay in the hospital for 10 years accompany by friends better thn stay in kost alone.. =)

jangan tension2 ok..
may HIS loves more thn mine.. =)

hugsss..

Aisyahuh said...

malinaaaaaa!