Apr 14, 2010

All the right feelings

I may look butt ugly in this picture but I don't care because my mom is in it and I look like a kakak yang cute and penyayang with Maria in my arms like that. yay.

Ahhh.. am totally craving for my mother's nasi lemak at the moment, which has led me to browse for some recipes online. But sadly, not one picture measured up to hers. Over the years, my mother has taught me a lot of recipes and we cooked meals almost every weekend together when I was back home for holidays. I especially crave for that amazing mother-daughter bonding involved in the process. Being able to talk to her and to listen to what she has to say, particularly on her outlook on life, relationships and family, is simply, rejuvenating. She listens, and it left me feeling totally safe and loved. Miss u ma. Lovelove hugggss!

Oh yea, today is also my sister's birthday! Happy birthday dear Liza. She has grown into such a lovely young lady. She cares for family more than life itself, and I love her to death!

datang cepatlah, cantik!

4 comments:

KecHiQuE oLiGoS said...

haha.. cute lar.. mana ada ugly.. huh dari kcik dah menunjukkan sifat kasih sayang dia.. sangat berbeza compare to me :P

btw liza... Happy birthday.. may Allah bless you and ur happy family.. take care sys.. erm.. u should be lucky got sister like malina *ni sepatutnya di komen di page liza bukan di sini* =)

~yon~ said...

OMG....naseb baeklah kecik2 dlu pemalu nk amik gambar...kalo x nmpakla abis gigi 'rongak' cam mal 2...ahahaha...yeay!xde gmbar cm2...jgn marah mal~ hehe...thx krana brjaya mnghiburkan org yg dh trasa mngantuk ni....kikiki

malinaramlan said...

Iz : hehe penyayang kan ? huhu takdelah, jadi kakak ada 5 adik kat bawah mak ayah dah paksa kena jadi penyayang dari kecil hehe :p

yon : hahaha tu lah rongak habis!!! sebab taknak duduk diam habis banyak jatuh and patah gigi (nasib baik gigi susu) ish sedih. Takpe, sekarang boleh lepas geram senyum lebar2 hahaha :D jangan ngantok yon! anat! :)

norfaridahanum said...

mal.kaftan tuh..sgtlah...tringt i kecik2 dulu.same je i nih.rongak jugak!LOL..tp skrang,mmg x leyh lwn r colgate smile u..weee~~me takut nk pki braces.toink