That's why I'm really thankful to be living with the people I'm living now. They respect that personal space and really they're just such great friends who accepts you for who you are. They don't sulk when you don't have lunch with them, or they don't 'terasa' over petty things. Kalau kitorang gaduh pun, tak sampai setengah hari pun! Because we understand each other kot, and we understand how to have that sweet and simple friendship.
Sigh. Or maybe I'm overreacting. Whatever lah.
On a lighter note, Liza is coming soon! and that's something so so so relieving, honestly. Been so occupied with work made me miss home an awful lot. It's gonna be a great one week of everything fresh of the family oven! I miss her and I miss home more than I miss anything else.
I need some hard core sleep, but the thought of week 6 hovers over my head everytime i think about dozing off. Hahaha adoi.
Please please please Ya Allah let next week be something i can bear with. Amin.
2 comments:
malina.. after graduating from LSM.. can sleep a bit better dah.. wohooo.. :D
hahahah i graduated!!
Post a Comment