I can't seem to do it know. Or is it the harsh reality of life hits me when I least expect it to? Maybe. But nevertheless, I didn't expect my "juggling abilities" nowadays to be this, bad. I lost that touch, and therefore the sparkle that I long to see in my parents eyes, are also, silenced. I thought I can do it, but this much I know is true:
Good things don't come easy in life.
Only those who have proved themselves worthy are "eligable" to enjoy all the majestically great feelings that comes with success.
I tend to be critical on myself all the time. The negative kind of critical. Which doesn't help at all. Whatever it is, I know that I need to keep on going. It's just that, sometimes even my own interest are not coherent with my goals nowadays. And this is bad. I need to change, and I need to change fast.
One thing about MY motivation, it aggresively fluctuates. Sometimes it's there, and well, sometimes it chooses not to reveal itself up until the point when you start to think about your CGPA.
And how you can deal with another spirit-killing grade, even after working harder than before. It's just, not a nice place to be.
This time it's different, i worked extra hard for it. I know i deserve something better. But how come ............? Sigh.
Now, being out in the real world, those high school days are long gone; and i need to do some adjustments. Allah knows best, InsyaAllah.
5 comments:
kan? ada masa kita deserve better than enough. macam, bila kita dah rasa kita dah buat yg terbaik, mungkin paling baik yang boleh, tapi hasilnya sangat jauh dari apa yg kita sangka. last sekali benda tu berbalik kepada: Allah knows best.
kan apa yg baik untuk kita tak semestinya baik, dan yang buruk untuk kita tak semestinya buruk. Ya. Allah knows best.
ikhlas malina.. ikhlas :)
yups i faham ape yg u rasa.
i'm feeling the same way since Alevel.i x brani nk ckp lebih but as for myself,i always tell myself apa yg sudien ckp. IKHLAS. insyaAllah ada hikmahnya semua nih=)
malina raihan ramlan love,
"jika kau berasa lemah, pandanglah ke bawah kerana ada yang lebih lemah berbandingmu, jika kau berasa tinggi pandanglah ke atas kerana ada yang lebih berjaya berbandingmu.. ketahuilah bahawa kejayaan, kegagalan, kekayaan, kesusahan adalah lumrah kehidupan dan ujian Allah untuk mengindahkan jalan hidup kita di dunia.."
Allah tau apa yang terbaik bagi kita.. iz sll rasa apa yang mal rase sekarang.. hanya bersangka baik dgn ketentuan yang di beri..
tidak Allah membebani seseorang hambaNya melainkan mengikut kesanggupan hambaNya itu..
teruskan usaha... semoga kita di berikan kemudahan sepanjang kehidupan di dunia akhirat.. Allah bless n protect us always...
*hugs*
*sorry for long comment.. reminder for me too*
if u cannot be the best,be the first.
and yes,u are the first..
kan?
mcm i tulis dlm my room :)
kenapa blogspot takde button like!!
Post a Comment