Feb 3, 2010

It's Wednesday


The morning vertigos i have lately are getting worst.

In retrospect I always try to remember the dream I had the night before. I was playing the role of a little kid stuck in the body of a 21 (almost 22) year old. She was enjoying her time on the merry-go-round and getting cotton candy all over her english-rose inspired dress. I was that kid. At moments in life now, how I wish I can travel through time where I can enjoy the pleasures and joy of being someone of no worries, and of no doubts.

Probably making a quick stop too, at events of sadness and dilemma.
Correcting what should be corrected,
Saying what should be said,
Learning the art of forgiving and forgetting,
and love like there's no tomorrow.

But of course, I can't do all that.
And how I wish I have all the answers.

Letting it go little by little,
It came back, at a slower rate, a softer degree.

And life simply moves on.

No comments: