PLUS, out of all sports, Rugby? I've been to one rugby match back in Malaysia andddd hmm well lets just say it wasn't pretty. Hahaha. After all, why on earth the All Blacks would routinely chant the Haka everytime before their match while directly facing their "enemies". Not to mention their hauntingly aggressive body movements and those blood-filled faces? It's obviously war for them. (Yes, we are still talking about Rugby)
A direct analogy, if you ask me. (The word WAR and AN INJURED KNEE should not be in a same sentence, EVER) Quite expectedly, he said that I was over-reacting. Hahahahaha. It comes in the package honey.
But oh well, I got over it. He knows the game better than I do anyway. So he gave me his word (to take care of himself) and finally I am at peace with myself. Besides, one thing I know for sure, sports is his passion. And to take passion away from a man. Well, it's like killing them, inside. Besides, he is a great athlete! :)
On a more enlightening note, I came across this video on YouTube which has left me spirited. They are the perfect examples on how passion and mental strength can really drive someone to their utmost potential albeit their disabilities. And I salute them, I really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment