To my darling bestfriend and sister,
My body is nice and strong,
but my heart is in a million pieces,
When the sun is shining so am I,
but when night falls, so do my tears,
You are amazing person,
and the friendship over the years;
simply irreplacable.
Just want you to know, that I, am always going to be by your side,
Through all the laughter, though how forced and sad it might be,
And through all the sadness and tears,
though how hard it is for you to stop,
I will be there.
but then I hear a whisper that this too shall pass,
I hear the angels whisper that this too shall pass,
my ancestors whisper that this day will one day be the past,
so I walk in faith that this too shall pass.
I love you.
But of course, you already know that.
Be strong my dear,
For this too, shall pass.
1 comment:
And I'll be there too :)
Post a Comment