2 more days to dusty, sandy land of Yogya. Where there exists billions of small particles causing me to have allergic rhinitis. To those who know me, and watched me clean, na'ah. NOT a pretty sight!
I was lazying around my room when suddenly this gush of homesickness struck. (cheh padahal i'm still in Shah Alam) nahh. The very thought of it perhaps. I quickly texted my dad to whine about my soon to be depleted holidays and of course papa, while I imagine him rolling his eyes at the very sight of my text message, consoled me nevertheless. sigh. thank youuu pa. I shall complain less, i promise. (Jap pikir balik) hmm.
I want more holidays! *stomps feet*
Ok, shut up Malina.
3 comments:
aaaaaaaaaa :( :(
im departing tmrw morning....actually supposedly today...but i refused n i chose to be strong, to wake up the earliest n leave tmrw instead. (class at 8!!!! hahaha)
i miss u! i miss my girls :(
bye mel..love2
p.s. did u get my text? hope u did :)
linaaaaaa, follow blog niii ;
http://www.theredbellsfororangutans.blogspot.com/
hahaha nabel, i miss you toooo! and yes, i got your msg! but bila dah sampai indo. sedih kannn. tak dapat reply :'(
takpe. nanti Raya i balik, we spend more time together okayyy! Love youuu!
syida, hahahaha ok ok. i will support your obsession to orang utans.
Post a Comment