Note: A short rant. Nothing serious.
The thing about being superior, that one should always be cautious about, is (always) not to let all that "superiority" go to their heads.
Because when it does,
Boy, you're going to make a lot of enemies.
I experienced that yesterday, as my patience was put to its ultimate test. This is not the first time, and obviously some of us are not at all happy with this particular mas.
I mean, come on.
Even if you want or choose to be selfish, don't make other people suffer.
Please, i honestly cannot stand you.
Sheesh.
Ranting ends.
On a lighter note,
Things are starting to align itself in a straight line for me, Alhamdullilah.
With recent devestating news of my grandmother's passing, I thought i could never relate to my optimistic side ever again, but i was blessed with just that; a spirit to move on.
And for those who knows me, they'd notice how i'd like to change my course of wind everytime something drastic happens. A change, if you will. Even little ones, to correspond to greater happenings of my daily life.
It is, one way, anyway.
For me to find that same comfort zone.
That same pillar of strength.
That same button of happiness to press.
But hey, good things happens to those who wait, yes?
And time,
time will definately heal.
:)
4 comments:
Finally! Did I or did I not persuade you? :p
Welcome to blogspot dearest :)
haha actually it was a "spur of the moment" kind of thing. :p
but yea true, xanga always has its limitations. hehe.
thanks!
so this means that you will never use your old blog anymore ke?
oh yeah i've subscribed you :)
hahah oh dah tak i think.
starting new chapters here. :)
Post a Comment