Jun 25, 2009

A Dream

I dreamt about her yesterday,
it was very vague, the setting,
she was clad in her usual floral blouse,
sitting on her usual wooden chair.

I was kneeling before her,
holding her hand, her soft cold hands,
i asked her, "please stay with me",
she replied, only, an undecipherable whisper,

Then i heard weeping from afar,
my cousins' hands, on my shoulders,
gripping me from falling,
from falling of my bed,

I was awake and abruptly, i sat,
staring into the darkness,

Thinking, longing,
for those countless sweet conversations,
and for that one simple last goodbye.

*alfatihah*

2 comments:

Maliha Ramiza Ramlan said...

u will always be in her memories lina :)

besides, now opah kan finally remember everything you and her ever did together. :)

she's in a better place now.
*alfatihah

malinaramlan said...

yea maybe.
:)
just sometimes, its hard to think about not seeing her face looking out the window the next time we balik ampang you know.